Sunday, November 13, 2011

MANUFACTURING STOKE LIMITED EDITION DAMIAN FULTON SIGNED FILM POSTER

I saw a flyer for a Damian Fulton art show at SurfIndian during the filming of MANUFACTURING STOKE last winter.  His aesthetic was exactly what the film was speaking about.  I emailed him and asked him for an interview before the show.  We met up and became instant friends.  And by friends, I mean family so I asked Damian if he could just scribble out a design concept for our poster.  He told me he was extremely busy with two other projects but if I could wait a month he would have something for me.  I was willing to wait and had no idea what he would come up with.  I almost passed out when I saw the full scale film poster painting he did.  Literally, my knees buckled.  The fact that this artwork was spawned from the film was overwhelming.  Even if people didn't get the film, we always would still have this incredible artwork.  Thank you Damian.
We teamed up with www.greenerprinter.com whos large format prints are produced using Hewlett-Packard's Latex Print system, which offers an eco-friendly solution that addresses the sustainability of not just the final product, but the entire production process, including the manufacturing and disposal of consumables. The Latex Print system features non- toxic, water-based latex inks and recycled printheads and cartridges.
Poster prints are 22" x 28" Limited to 100...maybe 40 left.
Each poster is individually signed and number by Damian Fulton.
***FREE MANUFACTURING STOKE HOLIDAY PROMO DVD with purchase***...while supplies last.
$30 + tax and shipping









No comments:

Post a Comment